Pearl of the East
8 days Tashkent / Bukhara / Samarkand
|The cost of the tour for 1 per.|
|Group of 2 per. - 838$|
|Group of 1 per. - 1222$|
|Group of 2 per. - 1008$|
|Group of 1 per. - 1544$|
Arrival at Tashkent airport. Meeting at the airport. Accommodation in hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
In the morning, Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the Railway station, transfer to Bukhara. Arrival in Bukhara, accommodation. Start of the tour of Bukhara. Bukhara is one of the ancient cities of Central Asia. there were about 365 mosques in the city, which is the true center of Islam for many centuries. Visit to the Chashma Ayub mausoleum (source of Holy water) Bolo-Hauz Mosque beginning of the XVIII century, Ark Fortress the Residence of the rulers of Bukhara. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day tour of Bukhara. The area of the Poi – Kalyan,, Great Mosque and Madrassah Miri-Arab. Visit to Abdulaziz Khan madrasah and Ulugbek madrasah (Timur's great-grandson). Walking through the shopping domes of Bukhara. The mosque Negociator (monument from the times of Zoroastrianism, which existed before the coming of Islam to Bukhara). Lyabi Hauz madrasa ensemble Nodir Devon Begi and Kukeldash. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Continuation of the tour in the suburbs of Bukhara. Visiting the famous mausoleums of 7 Sufi Holy Pirs of Bukhara: Of Abdukhalikova, Mahmoud Khoja Rewari, Anger Fagnani, Khoja Ali Ramitani, Khoja Muhammad Robosavvy, Said Amir Kulal, Bahovuddin Naqshband. Dinner at Nodir Devon Begi Madrassah with a visit to a folk performance and a fashion show. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the Railway station of the city of Bukhara, transfer to Samarkand. Arrival in Samarkand and accommodation in a hotel. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Tour of the city of Samarkand. The capital of the Great Timur, and the Ancient Sogdiana. The crossroads of the great trade routes from China to Siberia and Persia. Continue the tour: Shahi-Zinda Architectural complex (XI-XV century), Ulugbek Observatory, grandson of Tamerlane. Visit to the mausoleum of the Prophet Daniel, visit to the mausoleum of Khoja Ahrar Wali. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the Railway station, Departure to Tashkent. arrival in Tashkent. Tour of the old part of Tashkent. Visit the Hazrati Imam complex, Barak Khan Madrasah, Muyi Muborak Madrasah and the Koran Museum where the original Koran of Caliph Uthman (VII century) is kept. Visit to the Grand Mosque of Tashkent. Visit to Chorsu Oriental Bazaar. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport.
The program price INCLUDES:
1. Accommodation in a double room;
2. Meals: standard Breakfast at the hotel;
3. Moving on air-conditioned transport according to the program;
4. Guide services (language on request) accompanying according to the program;
5. Entrance tickets to excursion objects according to the program;
6. English / Russian- Speaking representative of the host party at the airport upon arrival and departure;
7. Taxes for today;
8. Visa support (if necessary);
9. Railway tickets for high- speed trains Tashkent-Bukhara-Samarkand-Tashkent;
If there are no railway tickets for the high-speed train (Afrosiab), the company will purchase higher-class Railway tickets for another train with the approval of the partner company!
The program price does NOT INCLUDE:
1. Air travel (international);
2. Full Board (lunch and dinner);
3. Individual expenses such as tips, table drinks, phone calls / Fax, etc.;
5. Consular fee (Visa to Uzbekistan);
6. Baggage transportation at the airport and hotels;
7. Anything that is not listed as enabled.