Arrival to Tashkent. Meeting at the airport. Transfer and accommodation at the hotel. Recreation. Night in Tashkent.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion around Tashkent: Hast-Imam square, Barak-Khan madrassah, mausoleum of Kafal-al-Shashi Mazar, Kukeldash madrassah, the oldest bazaar in Tashkent - Chorsu. Dinner.
After lunch, continue the excursion: Museum of Applied Arts, Independence Square, Amir Temur Square. Departure to Samarkand by bus. Arrival in Samarkand. Check-in. Overnight in Samarkand.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion around Samarkand: the most famous square in Central Asia is Registan (madrasah Ulugbek, madrasah Sher-Dor, madrassah Tillya-Kari), mausoleum Gur-Emir - burial vaults of Great Tamerlane, mausoleum of Rukhabad.
After lunch - continue the tour: the Bibi-Khanum Mosque, the architectural ensemble Shahi-Zinda, the Ulugbek Observatory. Overnight in Samarkand.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Tashkent. Free time. Night in Tashkent.
Breakfast in the hotel. Fly to your homeland.
The cost of the program is INCLUDED:
1. Accommodation in a double room
2. Meals: standard breakfast in the hotel
3. Moving to air-conditioned transport according to the program.
4. Guide services (language on request) accompanying according to the program.
5. Entrance fees for sightseeing objects according to the program
6. An English / Russian speaking host representative at the airport upon arrival and departure.
7. Taxes to date.
8. Visa support (if necessary)
The cost of the program is NOT INCLUDED:
1.Flight tickets (international)
2. Full board (lunches and dinners)
3. Individual expenses, such as tips, table drinks, telephone conversations / fax, etc.
5. Consular fee (Visa to Uzbekistan)
6. Transportation of luggage at the airport and hotels
7. Anything not listed as included.
In the event of currency fluctuations or changes in local government taxes, as well as changes in the cost of fuel, air tickets, we reserve the right to change the value. The firm reserves the right to change the time and sequence of excursions without changing the whole program of the tour. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.